Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More excitement across the ever spanning web!

OK, I've set up everything from this blog to my bandcamp to my gosh damned facebook. I'm super distracted by Family Guy right now, and I prolly should go to bed right now, so I'll just throw some links up.

Listen to and review my music

You got a facebook? Yeah? You do? Of course you do, who doesn't? (Stupid ass social networking monopoly)
Find me on facebook
Where am I? Oh, here I am. "Find me on facebook," that's a stupid thing to put on a link. There's nothing to find, the link points straight to me, it literally brings you to me. So why would I or anyone make a link that says "FIND me on facebook?" ...Stupid facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!