Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Lonely Comfort In the Air Tonight

Lyric tonight, maybe?

Smoke into the evening

A substitute comfort for the night
Won't last long, until another light
The phone does no good dear
When the line is dead, so is my heart
Why not finish what it is I did start
It don't matter what I got
Cuban cools me down while Marbol make me mean
But I'd get high if I could, but I don't have the machine
Hookah time, it's yummy
But it hurts me my love
But you're gone
My love
My love you're gone from me
I'm lost
Should I my love?
Are you my love?
I question my love
So what is love?
Can you my love
Be my love?
Or this nasty substance
Just love enough?
Hesitate
I don't know
What I want
Ease my mind
It's killing my brain
Just ease my mind
So I'm happy again
But it's just a curse
I'm not happy at all
You see this love
Is no where near
The love I share
With you
I miss you love
You say you miss me too
So can't you see?
Don't you see?
Save me fom these nasty ways
Or someone please
Because the smoke in the evening
Plays a substitute confort for the night
Doesn't last long, until another light
So I need you love to hold me tightBut you're gone
My love
My love you're gone from me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!