Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2008

One example of why you’d want a bf/gf

I think that the one thing that distinguishes a relationship (besides honesty, that should be the reason to go into a relationship) is dedication and devotion.  To many people, being single is a good thing, and I think people tend to enjoy the single life after one or some failed or hard and confusing relationships.  But what happens when you really need someone right then and there, right now, and there's no one to run to?
When I'm being crushed by subways and torn apart by dinosaurs (I know, weird combo,) who can I call up real quick to make 'em go away?  Who's gonna be there for me and whisper, "it was just a dream"?  I'm trying to enjoy the single life just like everyone else, but everything has a downside, and this is it, not having someone to run to, to make it all go away and say, "I love you."
I'm gonna go back to bed now.  I better not have another painful awakening again because if I do I just might run off a cliff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!