Search This Blog

Monday, June 12, 2006

ATTENTION: Summa lineup. Updates. And lots of other ...stuff!

-Time to change the reel
What band should my new profile be?  I'm free for requests any day of the week, so go on ahead and think of something.

-If I can find a place to store ...stuff
If somebody could suggest me a place to store stuff on the internet, I will want to post downloads.  I will have loads of goodies, like music, pics, movies, and maybe some other little videogame or PC stuffies!  YEAH VIDEOJUEGOS!!!

-I'll be posting new lyrics in a bullitin every week
On Wedldkjflday, Alice Cooper's (I think) "School's Out" is goin up!  School's been blown to pieces!

-Little advertisements
For example, my brother's movie at OOHFACEDFILMS.COM called "Dumb of the Dead", the best zombie movie ever made, with no zombies!

-Radio???
And I'm Ron Burgandy???  Haha, I think I may put up a radio station online this summer.  Using the one and only Shoutcast radio server thingy, it's supposed to be playable on most of the big media players, like Windows, iTunes, WinAmp, and Real.  If anyone wants to help me out, I'll pass on my iPod... which has been broken for a month now, and i've been too lazy to fix it.

-Go for the gold
I'm in search for a companion this summer.  Go to the beach and get the ladies every Friday night, come join me, there's plenty to go around.  LOL

-A bunch of other stuff
A bunch of other stuff will happen, too.  Our band's gonna get to serious business this summer.  I'm planing on doing stuff with the church every now and then, cause Jesus is my 1 hommie!  Gotta learn the stickshift so I can go and take my test so I can drive allllllllll over LBC!  YES!!!  Gotta go get my haircut next week, who said?  I said, the back is too long and the sides too short.  Chris is supposed to cut it.  Got shirts up for grabs like I said in my bullitin.  When I get a new TV and speakers from the Thrift store, I'll have movie nights at my mom's house.  Ever since my brother moved out of my room, it's HUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE now!!!!!!!!  So, yeah.  I'm seein new friends comin into the... friend circle thing, or whatever you call it, so that's cool.  i'm typing really fast, and my glasses are off, so I cant't see very well.  If anyone wants any practice typing, just IM me at "PetMetroid1", AIM of coarse.  Chris and Edgar are givin me guitar lessons this summer, too.  That will be funny.  If anything else is happening this summer, please let me know, I don't want to be left out in the dark, and Paul Skinner is afriad of the dark.  JKJK, no he isn't.  He's here right now and he says he is in fact not scared of the dark.  OK, peace out, stay cool, go for the gold, keep it togather, don't let the bedbugs bite,  don't hold back, don't look back, don't stop thinking about tomorrow, it's almost over, good things to come... what else is there, I kinow I'm missing something... .....             .............................Oh yeah!  Gunight!

Sorry I din't spell check his one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!