Search This Blog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Damnit, I hope I make it the next month. [and a poem]

My love, my darling
I'm on the verge, on the edge
Getting close, but still so far
What the hell is happening
I aint' goin nowhere, yet I'm improving everyday
Will we ever come together
Sorry babe, I got too much droppin down on me
But if you would do me a favor
If you would like to do me a favor
If you will do me a favor
Give me inspiration, gimme power
Give me something to work for
Something to live for
'Cause if I improve everyday
And I am not improving
There is no "because" and only "why"
Since there is no "because"
Will you answer my "why"?
Will you fill out a reason?
Fill in the line __________
Just something I'm asking
'Cause I'm not goin nowhere
And if you ever wanna be together
Baby, I'm tryin my best
But I need your cooperation as well
I need you
Yet I'm on the verge, on the edge
Getting close, but still so far
What the hell is happening
When will I be with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!