Search This Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Have I lost my artistic touch?

Aye dios mio, I hope I haven't.  That would be too sad.  How could I respect nature, music, technology, videogames, music, friendship, girls, love, the simple things in life?  Will I still be able to stare and daze at a pretzel-shaped Cinabon for five minutes?  Will I still be entertained by those "clickety-clackety" magic Mexican toys with the blocks and ribbon?  Will I still be able to write the same beautiful music that I have written for years?  Will I reflect upon love and beauty with the most prettyfull vocabulary, analogies, and metaphores?  Will I be able to win over a girls heart with all of it?  ...well, I guess I haven't done that before.  Will I ever again write a thought out, short essay length, Romantic blog?  How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?  The world may never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!