Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2005

Whenever I see a beautiful girl, I see a girl who is beautiful

And I mean it, I see a girl who is beautiful, gorgeous, too hot too sexy for my eyes.  I am a free roamer, a bird in the sky (more like a lost bird, and now he doesn't feel like returning home), a free form lover, one who believes in loving the one you're with.  But sometimes, this lil' blue bird gets a bit tired, has to take a pit stop.  So little birdy stops at the nearest Denny's, doesn't plan on staying long, at least he doesn't think so.  While ordering, his beak POPS OFF at the site of this beautiful young waitress bird.  As she takes birdy's order, she tweets a little giggle as the little bird gazes into her eyes and studders his order like a billion times, unable to get out the words he is looking for: PANCAKES.  After roaming for soo long, he wants nothing more than to be with miss bird, till the sky falls, and he knows that if the sky fell on that night, he'd be with this beauty of nature and he'd be the happiest tweeter on the face of the planet.


Forgive me if I may have frightened you, but you have put me into a ten second tranz (something like that) that has refused me from taking my eyes off of you.  IDK what's going on, is this normal?  IreallyDK, but in a special way, I am enjoying it.  But... I don't really know what's going on in that wonderful mind of your's, what IS going on through your head?  Do you feel that this is awkward?  You aren't shooing me away, are you?  Is there someone else on your mind?  Could you talk to me about it?  I won't mind.  Are you just wanting to be friends?  Are you scared?  Well, why?  There's nothing wrong with that, but that doesn't have to stop us from trying.  I can't tell what you're thinking, I'm still learning new psychic abilities and I haven't mastered my mind-reading powers yet.  
 
...Are you thinking what I'm thinking If you are/were/would/uhh... would you mind if I settled in?  I'm just passing by, just an order of pancakes before I fly away.  But I've been flying for some time now, I need a place to rest, yes, to settle in.  May I rest on you?  Where I need to go: no where.  Where I WANT to be: here with you.  I've been looking for you, and with the help of your gleaming eyes, cute smile, pretty face, and beautiful... everything else--I just happened to spot you from clear across the diner.  So let me look at you, let me know when you get off, I'll come and pick you up, and we'll go far away and we can do whatever YOU want to do, because I've already gotten what I want: that's you.  Wherever you are, come see me.  I've been waiting for you for a long time, and the wait is over once you say that one magic word, the one word that will set us free, free together.  "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!