Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Woodstock 69

Last week I found a chair back massager at the thrift store for just eight bucks! Everything works great, and it even has a heater! It also turns off automatically so that I can't burn the house down, lol. I strapped it onto my videogame rocker, and it is so comfortable. I just now finished some relaxing time to myself. Picture this:
Spin a record of the Woodstock 69 original soundtrack, played with crisp clarity through the magnificent noise cancelling Sennheiser audiophile headphones, with a bowl of ice cream, lights out, provided the solitude of my bedroom for free minded "rockin' out", all on top of an automated, hands-free, personally adjustable back massage.
Ahhhh... What a great investment. This must be the best eight dollars I've ever spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!