Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2005

MY HEAD A'SPLODE!!!

My madness has finally reached my head last week/weekend; I've gone nuckin futs with this grounded thing.  IDThink I can take anymore, I actually care this time and I-I-I-I get reallllly bored and I need someone and I feel hopeless and I got mad at Edgar today and everyone went to Barnafest  haha, BARNAFEST , and I couldn't go and my mom asked me if I could invite someone over 7 'o-clock at F CKIN NIGHT and I only called one person and someone else answered the phone and said they couldn't come to the phone and I heard them in the background, so I gave up and called no more and I almost cried and I went on the internet for only an hour, which is pretty good, but I left my AIM session on, and I watched lots of cartoons, a bunch of TechTV (that's G4), and listened to some music and fell asleep, and watched a few hours of documentary on Back to the Future, and I was gonna go ride to the new music store but I couldn't get my bike and my mom wouldn't let me go out walking or jogging 'cause of the stupid F CKING fire and the ash in the air, and I was like, "so instead I have to stay home and do nothing and nothing and nothing and waste my whole weekend" and that's what I ended up doing and I didn't feel good when I went to sing at church today, I thought God might be able to cheer me up, but I was really depressed this weekend and IDK whether I can take one more weekend and I need to get out and I need to play a show and I need a girlfriend and I need some people to listen to me and I'm not sure whether or not I wanna do anything during lunch tomorrow at school and I'm gonna breath now because I just finished the longest runnon sentence I have ever known to exsist.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!