Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

faithful someone, I am grateful

I hope to be grateful
Am I grateful?
I don't know
Should I ask for it?
Hmm, not sure
Is it fate, or is it probability?
It's probability: Should I be grateful?
Shit, it happens, then it happens
Step on gum, the odds are high
Clearance sale
Well, a week later, it's gone
Do I choose?
I choose to bargain
But I could choose to walk away
That sale could not have been there at all
But why was it there in the first place?
There must have been some reason
Some reason that same time
I strolled in
The one time
And I never come in
There it is,
"One time only, CLEARANCE SALE"
But how could I ever
Rely on the probability
Of life?
Who could guess?
You never win
At a slot machine
But would if rather
You and I
Were assigned our own jackpot
In life
We all knew, we all know
That we will win
No, it's fate: Yes, I should be grateful!
There's something ahead for me
It's there, it was there all along
I stepped on gum, well, I need new shoes
And what a coincidence, there's a clearance
What a fateful outcome
. . . I met fate today
Faith, faith is her name
But as fate would have it
I have known her for very long
And I had a feeling
I had a feeling that I knew her
What is that?
Magic?
Super powers?
Stomach gas?
Who knows
Can science proove it?
I don't think so
But all I know
Is that I knew
All along
Fate brought me to her
And fate kept her near
Well, what about this?
How is it that when faith was waiting
I didn't know
And when I knew about fate
Faith was waiting no more
Did fate walk up and leave?
When I found out
Of fate's existence
I could not wait for faith to return
When I met fate again
She went off to hide from me
To hide from the world
But is this our decision
Or fate again
Maybe the whole world
Will come together
And everything will make sense
As always and for now
I must rely on faith
So I will wait
Wait for the win
So should I be grateful?
There is no answer
If I believe in faith
It will all come together
So I believe in faith
I met fate today
But she took off hiding
One thing is for sure
As I wait in the grass
As long as I met my fate
I will wait for her to come again
I am grateful she was there
I am grateful I saw her there
And I am grateful for the faith
Which will never leave me
So here's a note for faith:
Untill next time
Now I know your name
'Till we meet again
I am thinking just the same
So when you, faith, are ready
Just call my name, and fate will appear . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!