Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Drunk Love

When love is confusing, it's kind of like getting drunk.  Yeah, drinking is fun, when you are drunk, you feel like you have the whole world, you feel like the best, everything feels amazing, kind of like love.  But when you have too much to drink, it's an overwhelming feeling of nausia, confusion, dizziness, and everything seems to be out of control!  Now that you're too drunk, and you seem incomplete, and you're taking a piss every fifteen minutes, you have some more to drink because the previous drinks, all the way down to the very first drink, seem to have left you, the ones you've been pissin' off, and because they have left you, you need something else, and more of it to satisfy your satisfaction, your love.  Very soon you're tripping balls, and all you ever wish for is the way it felt during the very first drink, one love, one brew (or liquor.)  You throw up, and all of that time you put into all of those other drinks, wasted, out in the gutter, and as you look at your wasted night, your wasted love, you have a heavy hang over, and you are very lonely,  you regret everything, and all you ever wanted was to go back, go back in time, and feel like the way you felt with your first drink.  What's the worst part, tripping balls, or the cold and lonely hangover.  My love, I could handle being drunk, I have the guts, but this hangover is killing me.  I love you, and if I can't stay with you, I'm just going to get drunk off my ass next weekend.  Please stay with me.  Will you be my one drink for the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!