Search This Blog

Sunday, November 5, 2006

The Blog Song

The Blog Song

Yes, that's right, it's a song about blogs
Although it's more of a poem than a song
Something on my mind, I gotta make way
I have an audience online all day
Whether they are viewing or not giving a f_ck
I don't have to worry 'cause I don't see them show up
Why should I cry by myself
When I can cry with everyone else
But that sounded extremely emo
So I'll put that on private though
Like a magazine ordered through the mail
I can subscribe to blogs I'm able
And read their material they put up
On the specified category I look up
When I write a poem, it's time for a blog
When I get stoned, it's time for a blog
When I break a relationship, it's time for a blog
I need to take a shit, when I come back...
It's time for a blog
When I have a dream, it's time for a blog
When I see things unseen, it's time for a blog
If I need to back-stab a friend,
It's not wrong, it's meant to blog
Will Brittany's baby be named after me?
Subscribe to my blog and you will see
The possibilities are endless with many offerings
We can all share our knowledge, our ideas, our feelings
If we wanna hear about what one did last summer
Just type in the search bar: "asking for a petafile"
It's not a journal, so I'm not a nerd
It's not a diary, so I'm not a pansy
It's not inventory, I ain't no manager
It's simply a blog, and I am a blogger

PS: Some of these things I am not sincere about, some I am most certain, and some points are merely jokes. For instance, I am not a 'blogger', I just type a lot of writings, mainly poems. This is not a rebellious or moral driven piece, it is how you perceive it, and it is for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!