Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Doubt...

There are many difficulties in life.  One of the hardest things in life for me is doubt.  Many people who know me think I am a 100% happy-go-lucky positive guy.  Don't get me wrong, I am.  However, a lot of the time, I am very doubtful, and I have been like this far too long in the past.  For all of those who don't see this, I try to hide it, I'll be positive anyway.  There is always some kind of doubt in my mind, it's there right now.  There are a few things I am beginning to doubt, but I will not tell you because you know me as the guy who always has a positive outlook in life, and I don't want to change that.  Sometimes they are little things: right now, one thing is bugging me that is little, I think, I hope, I doubt...  Sometimes they are big: another doubt is big for me right now, and there is only one person who knows about it, besides me, God, and my professor.  My advice to my fellow blog readers, [cricket noises] don't doubt anything in life.  Always look for the best, fuck the worst, don't regret anything, and if you do, fix it right then and there.  If school is bugging you and you are doubting where you are going in life, do what it is you want to do and dig out of the hole you are in right now.  If you are learning a second language and you doubt yourself, don't; speak that language everyday, and who cares if you say something wrong, you only learn from your mistakes, your mistakes do not hurt you.  If there is a boy or a girl you like and you doubt how he or she feels about you, stop that now and keep this mentallity, "he/she wants you right now and you are gonna have him/her tonight!"  Doubt is a painful thing, and living with it only makes life a boring hell.  Make the best of life right now and everyday, before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!