Search This Blog

Monday, August 14, 2006

Love.

Love has been a very special thing to me lately.  To most people, it means attractions, dating, making out, sex, commitment.  In some casses, that may be what love means to you, especially commitment, that's always an important love symptom.  But something else has brought me to love the ones I love.  When I'm with the one I love, I feel a sense of assurance that I don't get from anything else; a temptation that draws me to wanna be with them, even when she's away from me; a strong feeling, a feeling that I know she'll be there for me when I need her, or want to be with her.  And often times, the one I love may come to me when she needs me, or wants to be with me.  When you love someone, it's a great feeling, a feeling you want to feel all the time.  But when you love (as a verb), when you feel love for someone, that's even better; and when that person, or a person, someone you love, feels love for you back, that's the best feeling, a feeling you want forever.  This person that you love may be out of reach, but you still love that person.  And they may be with someone else, but deep inside,  that person does love you, and someday, both sexes will discover their love for each other, and some other day, both will be able to share it together.  Like I said, love doesn't have to be about attractions, dating, making out, sex, etc.; it's just a feeling of need, a feeling of assurance, a feeling of wanting to be together, that's it.  For the one I love, I need you and I wanna be with you right now.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!