Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

This Christmas...

IDK, this Christmas is going to be really weird for me.  This winter concert I thought I was doing my own solo, but I wasn't prepared therefor I'm not doing it.  I just found out that my family goes to Disneyland in two days, the day of my concert, and I'm meeting them there after the concert.  I'm yet again having a sense of loneliness come about me and it may carry on through the new year.  I can't seem to keep myself together at school and at home, I'm a cronic liar, and I'm gonna be grounded for only a couple weeks hopefully.  I'm in a new band that I put together and I'm afraid I may let them down, we haven't practiced yet and I'm hoping that we may do so over vacation.  I've been ditching alot lately, usually to do homework I regretfully didn't do the night before.  I got my iPod stolen and I have secretly been saving up money to buy a new one. 

...I only cringe to think of what may become of this Christmas vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!