Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2005

I wanna be sedated

If I'm like all hyper and I'm like "Woa man, woa man, woa man, this is crazy!  This is crazy!  What's goin on?"  And I'm runnin all over the place and I'm like "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEE"
scrolling... scrolling... scrolling about six inchers to za right of the computer scr
een and I break the screen cause I thought I saw the devil and then I go outside cause I thought I saw Jesus out the window but it wasn't Jesus, it was me's friends, but I was too high to think about it so I just said...  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  and then there was light and I thought I went to the hospital but I held on to one of my girl friends but it wasn't a girl, it was Bryan, and I was like, "EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEE
EEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
and then I heard someone talk and they were like, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  and this was all okay cause-cause-cause-cause-cause-cause-cause-cause...



Ah--I was not alone.  There was somebody there for me in my time of medicine abstinence and high suga' intake.  After three days of wicked craziness, we were calm, still, together.  We gazed into eachother's eyes for as long as we could, until we got tired, and fell asleep, into a deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must...leave...comments...
Anyone can comment, no sign-up is required!